PRSD Network - Providers of Social Responses to Sustainable Development.
Partner Countries:Portugal, Finland, Denmark, Germany, France, Poland, Greece, Austria, Spain and Italy.
This project "BETEER IN - Better social and economical inclusion of young people living in isolated areas and vulnerable situations" focuses on social workers and mediators that work in immigrant organizations working for the inclusion of young people with few opportunities living in isolated areas and vulnerable situations, coming from the families that are facing cultural differences, economic difficulties, social and geographical obstacles in the partner countries and at same time giving crucial contributions to the organizations and associations that work for inclusion of young people living in isolated areas and vulnerable situations in EU countries.
- To increase the opportunities on social and economical inclusion that are available to social workers and mediators working in disadvantage areas.
- To train 40 social workers and mediators on social justice, which lists poverty as a primary social and economical problem. - To develop competencies based on political will and leadership from isolated areas and vulnerable neighborhoods. - To reduce the tension expressed most fully in the government's unwillingness. - To explore ways of working in closer partnership with social workers, mediators, parents and the local community. - To identifying and mapping community vulnerability as way to define and implement keys proposals and projects. - To built a group of responses composed by social workers, mediators, emergency planners, policy makers and responding organizations.
The ascertainable success of responses that this project will do for young people living in isolated areas and vulnerable situations will improve directly social
-economical impact and multiply different solutions coming from social workers and mediators for youth and families benefit through:
- Expanding the responses of social workers and mediators for young people living in isolated areas
and vulnerable situations.
- Increasing the capacity of social workers and mediators from immigrant organizations working in disadvantage neighborhoods.
- Fostering the cooperation between social workers, mediators and local governments to support youth groups in disadvantage areas.
The work language will be English. The experts and professional involved in the project will ensure the translations between English and other languages in all activities of project. If you are interested please, contact the project coordinator: Ludgero Gomes Teixeira, by: email@example.com